Friday 21 December 2012

Intros

Hi, I'm Fran, I'm 29.

As you may have guessed from the title of this blog, this is not going to be the jolliest read ever, but if you are going through a bereavement or know someone who is, my hope is that you might take something away that will help.

I've started the blog primarily to help myself through grieving for my mum who passed on 2 years ago, but also because I believe that my hurt can be turned around to help other people who are hurting.

Here's a picture of my mum in 2008 only a few weeks before she found out she had Motor Neurone Disease and 2 years before she died. She really was a beautiful lady.


I don't want to depress everyone just before Christmas, so I'll try and end each blog post on a positive note!

That's all for today but I'll be posting again tomorrow.

4 days to Christmas! x

1 comment:

  1. I will keep you in my Prayers Fran. Your Mum truly looked beautiful and I believe it has not been easy. I also know that she has left behind a princess (Fran) who is strong and able to encourage others who may be going through a similar experience.
    Psalms 73:26; My Flesh and Heart my fail but God is the Strength of my heart. My Portion Forever.

    ReplyDelete